Friday, April 3, 2015

The Letter "C" Cat

 
 
There are 41 different breeds of cats from domestic short-hair to domestic long-hair. They are listed from the letter "A" to the letter "U". I have never actually owned a cat myself being a dog lover instead but I do have sisters that have them. One thing is certain, it is a lot easier to take care of a cat in your home than a dog. You might have to scoop out a litter box but no matter what the weather is you walk your dog.
There is a barn next door that has wild cats. If you look close you can catch them once in a while. I guess this is what you would call "barn cats". Pretty good for catching mice wouldn't you say?
No matter what size or color they give you comfort. I call them all God's creatures.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thea,

    All animals are God's creatures. I'm partial to cats because I know I would never do right by a dog. Cats are a lot more independent and it works better for me. I love mine to death and they are so affectionate - on their terms, of course. I know I'll have at least one cat until the day I die.

    Sunni
    http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.