Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there! Let me tell you about mine.
Hubby wanted to take us to breakfast this morning. Being where we live it is always a long drive to do anything. We ended up at "Ponderosa". I guess others had the same idea. We waited in line quite some time but then finally it was our turn to be seated. 
When we got up to get our food (smorgasbord) half of the containers were empty. The kitchen had not caught up with the demand. Eventually everything was filled up. The food was delicious until I found a hair in my potatoes! That did it for me.
I was very disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. Yep. That's why I always try and take my Mom out before or after said day. She knows I love her, and that way she has a nice meal, without the chaos, or... hair. Eew. Anyway, hope the rest of the day was nice!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea about the Mom but mine is 2000 miles away.

      Delete
  2. Totally agree about the hair; that would have ruined my time too. I would imagine lots of restaurants were very crowded today for Mother's Day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thea,

    Mother's Day is the worst time to try and get into a restaurant. And the hair would do it for me too. Don;t they wear hairnets in the kitchen? It makes you wonder.

    I hope you had a nice rest of the day.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.