Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Well here I am celebrating my 60th birthday in this hotel room. Hubby of course is off working. I usually don't see him for 12 hours at a time once he leaves the room to go to work in the mornings. I have a sick dog today. But one of the house keepers here brought me a birthday card and a baggie with cookies in it. I was totally shocked on that one.

I can't believe I have turned another decade. One of my sisters texted me and told me "you are just getting that much closer for social security" Oh my!

Out of seven of us kids there is only one now that isn't in the 60's.
Forgive my ramblings.

4 comments:

  1. Each decade is an eye opener. Turn 30, you know your definitely not a kid anymore. Life begins at 40. 50 is oh I better get busy. But 60 slips up on you. I'm 61. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly. I just have to post my birthday experience in my next blog.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I turn 60 next month. Hope you and your hubby can celebrate some time when he is not working!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That next decade definitely sucks in my opinion. The only other one was 29 for me. I guess I knew 30 was creeping up. LOL You must let me know what day your birthday is. And thank you kindly for the wishes. You need to read my next blog.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by.