Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Time for an update:

Andy, thank God is getting better each day. Including his allergy medication he was taking seven different things. He is now down to three. That horrible cough is still here but getting better than what it was.

I am over my sinus infection finally.

Since we have been in this hotel room we have gotten a new fridge with a separate freezer compartment, a table and two chairs, (did not have one in here) a new monitor heater/ac. The microwave groans once in a while so I am guessing it is going soon too. I was told at the office they are face lifting this place starting this month. I have not seen anything going on yet. This over haul is suppose to take two years total. Please don't get my wrong. It sounds like this place is a dump but it really isn't. It is unusual for someone to come and stay in the same room for a long time. Normally when the room is vacant everything is turned off. 

I hope I don't jinx my hubby by writing this. He is the only one that has stayed well since we have been here.

We are planning to go home for a couple days around Thanksgiving to take our summer clothes back home and restock for winter. I have been buying things here and there to keep warm so far. Our coldest morning was 12 degrees a couple days ago.

3 comments:

  1. It will be nice to be home for a few days. You might have a problem sleeping the first night. You get used to the way a bed feels.

    I'm glad the pooch is doing better and your sinus infection is clearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be good to go home for a few days; brr with the 12 degrees! Glad you and your dog are feeling a bit better!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cold for me! All the best to you both.
    Drop by and visit me in Caneyhead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.