Thursday, September 21, 2017

Well here I am....found out if I pull the table over by the entry of the room and the window I have internet. Too bad it took me so long to figure this one out. I naturally thought to set the laptop on the desk in here. Anyway, I am putting in a couple pictures for you to see. (I have not taken one of the bad yet because they make them a special way when they change things every three days. Then I will snap a shot.) Please remember this is a handicapped room. Everything is cramped in. I had to ask for the table and chairs. The bathroom is called a roll in shower. I like it. They have a regular shower head just above the hand held one. I could not fit it into the picture. I can bathe the dog so easily this way. LOL. There is also a microwave, fridge with a small freezer, ironing board and iron, coffee maker and blow dryer. Since I have been here I have gotten the new fridge/freezer and a full coffee maker. They only had a one cup one in here before. (The first fridge did not have a freezer and I had to keep going down to the office each day to get the blue ice for Mike's lunch box out of their freezer.)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.