Saturday, September 9, 2017

Here we go again!

Bright and early in the morning Hubby and I are going to drive to Pennsylvania. His next job is there. We already have reservations at a hotel until we can find a kitchenette somewhere. We think this job will last for quite some time. We are also hoping to come back home for Thanksgiving and restock on clothes. This is the time of year where it is cool in the mornings and at nightfall but warm during the day. It is hard to know what to wear.

I will post pictures here as I get them. We are suppose to have Wifi but I don't know how good that is yet in the area.
 Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. I call that layering clothing when it is cold morning and evenings but warm during the day. You start off with a sweater or sweat shirt over a tee shirt and then remove the layers as the day's temps go up. Good thing you are able to travel with him on his work adventures. Good luck!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.