Friday, June 16, 2017

Off We Go!!!!

My husband travels from time to time for work. This area is barren. We got the call today for the next job. It is a little over two hours away this time. (The last one was 4 1/2.) Now I am in a panic to get things together and get on the road Sunday. Bright and early Monday Hubby starts his new job. The hotel we are staying at has WiFi so I am hoping everything works well where I can get on here still. I guess it is time to get back to my novel again. I have a really large cross-stitch picture I am working on of an angel also. The house cleaning never came to fruition. The woman I spoke of earlier sure has a monopoly on things.
 I originally wasn't going to go with the hubby but we found out it is the same price for two people to stay as it is 1 in the hotel room. We have been married over 34 years now and the only time we have been apart was from the birth of our daughter and one trip to Texas many years ago.  I can honestly say we love each others company. I found my soul mate.
More on this later and maybe even a few pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Have a good time. I hope they have a nice pool and you and hubs get to relax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly but we are staying at the hotel for work.

      Delete
  2. The kind of work my husband does, he can pick up "temporary" assignments working at different places out of town. We thought that might be interesting to do, especially if the company paid the expense of housing. The work I did (for however long I'll be doing it) doesn't require me to work specifically in an exact location, I just need reliable Internet. We often thought it could be fun to do something like this for a bit, see other parts on the weekend when we had time off from work, etc. We more than likely won't pursue this now, but glad you and your husband have a chance to be together while he is working.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to be going with him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.