Thursday, October 25, 2012

Reminiscing on Halloween

When we were all very young; daddy used to scare us with an old devils mask that he had. That is still one of the most scariest masks I have seen. This was back in the early 60's if not before.
Later in years I decided to try and dress up one Halloween. My outfit consisted of the following: (thanks to my hubby)
Old work boots
A Carhart jacket
1 huge pillow
old work gloves
A devil mask with purple hair
As short as I am in real life; I didn't know whether I would be recognized for that or not.(back then the older kids did not trick or treat like they do today) But I did give it a try. It was very hard clomping along in those big work boots. At the time it was very cold out with high winds and blowing snow. I went to my neighbors. She never guess who I was . Later I told her and we laughed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.