Sunday, December 31, 2017


Happy New Year All! Can you believe it is 2018 already? The time sure flies. We have been in the hotel room for over 4 months now. I think i have the floor tile imprinted on my brain at this point. Ha!

There are so many nice people here. I have gone around and gotten pictures of them for a keepsake. Some I have on Facebook and the one gal I really like is in my contact list on my phone. However there is an exception here. One woman I just can't get along with.  I hear she doesn't like it because we should be in building number two with all the other travelers. I didn't ask to be in building one. I was assigned that when I made the reservations months ago. I have always gotten along with anyone generally I come in contact with but this one. I am trying to keep my cool about it all but she does try my patience. And to think she has worked at the front desk for years. Oh my! She is definitely not a people person. It is sad too. We could have been friends as well.

Sorry I never got on here for Christmas. The WiFi in this room is to be desired. We ended up staying here and not going home. Mike only had two days off and one was Christmas. Same with New Years. Right now the poor man is getting over a horrible head cold. The place he works in is about 15 degrees cooler than outside. We are one of those states that has had that really bad cold snap. And we still are. It got up to 13 degrees today. We do have snow on the ground. About two inches while others got feet. It could be worse.

I hope to post more in the new year. Be safe out there if you travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.