Friday, June 23, 2017

What a find!

When we got to Plattsburgh, New York for my hubbies job, our hotel reservation was booked wrong. No pets! We looked around that city for a very long time trying to find a place that was pet friendly. We found one other that is not even mention-able. So we decided I was going back home and he would have to drive 2 hours one way each day just to get to work. (The hotels were the same price for singles as well as double) Hubby didn't want to go without me. On our way our of that place about 20 miles from the city we stopped at a small place that advertised a Motel. We thought we would try. It was the best decision we have ever made! They say things happen for a reason so maybe that is why we couldn't find a place earlier. I will share a few photos with you. WE are in #3. It is a kitchenette. I will send more photos next time. (Internet is here as well as you can see. I have been calling my family through the Google Voice program. I have to go way outside to use the cell phone.) I was amazed by the inside of this place for being a country motel.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.