Friday, January 19, 2018

We are still here in Danville, Pennsylvania for work. This hotel room gets smaller each week. I now have a double burner in here with me to cut the cost of buying out all the time. That is just way too expensive.

Someone has been ill here it seems like continuously. My poor little Andy is sick again. Thankfully not as sick as the first time but I do have a call in at the animal hospital we used last time.

Someone finally called about an available apartment if we were interested. We have been in the hotel room for four and a half months and counting. I don't think we will be here long enough to sign a lease now. The room does seem to get smaller and smaller as the weeks go by though.

Here's my sick little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.